We are now open and available to see patients in clinic. JumpStart therapist are also offering telehealth visits. For the safety of our staff, patients, and families we have implemented the following guidelines:
- Prior to coming to work each day the staff must self certify that they are fever free, have not had a fever in the past 48hrs, and have not been told to self isolate by a public health agency.
- All staff will be wearing the appropriate PPE including masks, and will glove for some manual based interventions.
- We have adjusted staff schedules to decrease the overall number of people occupying each clinic at any one time.
- Tables have been moved to promote social distancing of greater than six feet.
- We are cleaning before, during, and after patients are in the treatment area. This includes anything that may be touched by the patient. Our cleaning guidelines are based on recommendations from the CDC. Staff will be washing their hands before and after each patient treatment.
- Patients that are coming into the clinic must complete a screening tool to help prevent the spread of COVID19. This screening questionnaire will be sent to each patient prior to their appointment. The same questions apply to each return visit.
- We are asking that only patients come into the treatment area. If a caregiver must assist the patient, then the caregiver must also complete the screening tool.
- Any patient or caregiver coming into the clinic must be wearing a face mask from home before entering the building.
- Once a patient enters we are asking them to please wash their hands before they start working with the therapists.
- In regards to telehealth, we are using a secured platform and can easily send out the link for a telehealth visit with the therapist of your choice. Most insurances are covering this option.
Please contact us via our website or call one of the clinics should you have additional questions and to book your appointments now.
Stay safe and be well.
Dan and Jennifer Connors